Frequently Asked Questions
When it comes to raising kids, questions come with the territory, and chances are, you’re not the first person to ask us! Check here for the answers to the questions we hear the most, and if you still need help, just give us a call; we’re happy to help.
- How do I register my child for school?
- What is the age requirement to enter kindergarten?
- Do you have before- and after-school care available?
- Can I pay for my child’s meals online?
- How do I apply for the free and reduced price meal program?
- What is ParentWeb?
- How can I report bullying?
- How do I make a donation to support the schools?
- Why are there so many late start and early dismissal days?
Kindergarten registration is available for children who are five years of age on or before July 31 of the calendar year of the school year for which the child is seeking admission.
Download a form from our Food Services page, or request an application from the district or school office. Return the completed application to your child’s school. We accept applications at any time throughout the school year.
ParentWeb is one more way we communicate with parents and guardians. We encourage you to utilize this tool to stay informed of your son or daughter’s progress and grades at school, monitor attendance, and more. To activate your account, please contact the office at the school your child attends.
On Mondays, students begin class one hour later than the rest of the week. We use this time to meet as an educational community, conduct staff training, and attend to personnel needs. Twice a year we schedule early dismissal days to allow our teachers to begin parent-teacher conferences earlier in the day to accommodate parent and personal schedules. Other early dismissal days may occur prior to school holidays.